FREE: "The Special Report That Will Transform Your Workout By Using the Top "Strength Training Secrets" Used By Professional Athletes...Maximize Every Workout...Dominate Your Sport!This 18 page Special Report is packed with strength and conditioning information...
- How to Maximize your workout to drive growth and performance
- How to Build symmetry and stability
- How to STOP wasting time in the gym
- How to crank up the intensity without getting hurt
- Tips to help you improve your game at any age!
CLAIM YOUR FREE REPORT!
"Personal fitness is about pushing yourself and expanding your limits to look, feel, and play your best. Whether your goal is weight loss, flexibility, or to improve your power and strength I am confident we can succeed together!
As both a certified strength and conditioning specialist and physical therapist I have the expertise of both fields to achieve fast optimal results while decreasing your risk of injury. My strength and conditioning programs are data driven and I use specific metrics to ensure you make consistent progress.
Every client gets a full evaluation on their first visit including a functional movement screen. This test is designed to find movement and strength limitations that should be addressed to achieve optimal fitness. I use these results to design your unique fitness program.
Fitness is more than just exercise. It is a means to reshape and transform you from where you are today to where you want to be. Train smarter, train harder, perform better!
I look forward to coaching you to your goals and beyond."
-Kevin Vandi DPT, OCS, CSCS
The Competitive EDGE Fitness Evaluation and Training Includes
- 1 hour sessions with Kevin Vandi Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) or Matt Rickerts DPT, PT
- Height, Weight, Blood Pressure Testing and tracking
- Body fat tracking
- Functional Movement Screen
- Strength and Flexibility Testing
- Cardiovascular testing and training with heart rate monitor to achieve ideal intensity
- Program education and development
- Periodized workout routines
Dynamic Training For All Fitness Levels
We provide the EDGE in personal training because we care about YOU no matter where you start in your fitness journey. Whether you are training for a competition sports of just trying to lose weight we can help. We integrate dynamic modes of exercise to enhance your fitness and improve your results.
Aspects of my training include:
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Olympic and Power lifting
- Plyometric Training
- Cardiovascular interval and zone training with heart rate monitor
- Strength Training
- Periodized Programs
Using the latest in human performance and biofeedback software we am able to use concrete data to help improve your game. Additionally, using this data we can improve your mechanics to decrease your risk of sports related injury.
Force plate training to improve landing control and power for jumping with basketball
At Competitive EDGE we are committed to giving you exceptional care. You never have to feel overwhelmed or out of place at my clinic since we devote the entire clinic to your visit.
If you are just starting a fitness program for the first time there are worries and fears with entering a new environment.
- Being in front of other people as you exercise.
- Uncertainty about using equipment and using proper form
- Being nervous about how you will respond to pushing yourself beyond your current limits.
These feelings are normal and we am here to help. We am passionate about helping you achieve your goals and will guide you through the process of starting a new workout program.
My goal is to help you enjoy an active life to the fullest!
Personal Training Following Physical Therapy Care If you have been discharged from physical therapy and you are looking for high quality personal training with someone who knows healing and post-operative protocols then Competitive EDGE is where you need to be. We are Doctors of Physical Therapy and a specialists in orthopedics who know the best ways to get you strong, healthy, and fit without compromising your hard earned function.